Monday, June 8, 2009

V.C. Andrews' Flowers in the Attic (Fernanda C.)

Dear, V.C. Andrews,

Sometimes we wonder why things happen; they happen for a reason. For example a family member passing away, losing your dog, or even meeting someone you never thought you would off. As I was reading your book, Flowers in the Attic I stared to think about what was going to of four kids. I put myself in there place and I can only imagine what they went threw. I can’t picture my mother doing that to me, just thinking about that puts chills down my spine. What kind of mother would do that?

As I start to think about the story more and more I couldn’t believe that a mother would do such a thing to her own kids to get money from her father. I couldn’t put the book down the story kept getting better and better. Your book changed my view of life, one moment you might be the happiest person, have everything you ever wanted, and the next you’ll have nothing. You turn to the saddest person out there. The thing that really got my attention was that the mo let her kids in the attic for about four years. She to me had no compassion for her owns kids. What kind of mother would do such a thing like that? The other thing is that she never tolled her father or the guy she married that she had four kids hidden in the attic.

Sincerely,

Fernanda C.

1 comment: