Sunday, June 7, 2009

Twilight by Zein Hamdan

Dear, Mrs. Stephenie Meyer
Now I always hated reading to be honest.
Twilight was the only book i've ever read fully
without skipping pages at first.
Twilight was everywhere whether it was on the news,internet,magazines,etc.
I knew I had to watch the movie and thats when I feel in love it.
Thats when I went to the library to go check it out i read about 100 pages in one
day even my mother was impressed.The main reason why I really enjoyed reading this
book is because I change the characters and switch them for example I put myself
as Edward Cullen(the vampire) and I'll take a girl I really like
and put her as Bella Swan(the girl Edward likes).

Theres plenty of reasons of how this book
changed myself and the way i see the world.
This book thought me how fragile life and love is
and how much people would sacrafice to be
with the ones they love.I am going to
start reading New Moonvery soon and wont
skip one page. I thank you Mrs.Meyer
not for an incredible novel but for changing my
prospective on reading.

Sincerely,Zein Hamdan


No comments:

Post a Comment