Monday, June 8, 2009

Replica by Marilyn Kaye (Nereyda G.)

Dear, Marilyn Kaye

How did you create this book with so many real life situations? Reading the title Replica and looking at the cover page grabs the reader’s attention that made me want to read it. I figured out why you named the book Replica because, it means having supervision over someone you care about. Although this book replica wasn’t what I thought it would be about it was very interesting. Reading through out this book each chapter wants you to keep reading it. Your novel change my point of view in many ways, that may want readers to change their point of view.

This book change my point of view in many ways but most importantly it changes point of view because it’s a teenagers life in the book that a girl named Amy lives in the novel. Changing some ones point of view it changes your thoughts you might be thinking about. What interest me about this book was that the main character Amy who goes through a lot of things she wanted to know but she would never get the answer to, its what made the book interesting that the reader would want to keep reading it to find out what would happen.

This book change my approach of the book because it describe how a teenager went through many different situations through out her life. Their would always being things suspicious that she would wonder about. And teenagers sometime always think what’s going to happen next in different situations. Not only would I recommend this book to teenagers but I would also recommend adults. They would see the different situations parents can have with their teenager child’s life. Replica was a very good book that would interest young teenagers.

Sincerely,
Nereyda Godinez

1 comment: