Sunday, June 7, 2009

A Million Little Pieces (By: Steff Cortez)

Dear James Frey,
Well, first I would like to say is that the cover of the book is a very catchy picture. It makes the book seem interesting; and if you really think about it, it also makes it seem a persons life, or past. you see, our past has a "Million Little Pieces" too. Your cover made myself buy the book. After I was done reading this book, it made my personality on reading change. It's not one of those books you read and move on to the next. Its one that makes you realize the real life people are actually doing in the word.

As I started to read "A Million Little Pieces", I was hooked. Hooked so much i took the book with me everywhere I went. My conscience didn't want for me to stop reading. When I would stop reading the book, I felt eager to go again and to continue reading the book. A little later when I found out to read your next book, I knew I would be hooked again this summer. I recommended this book to my friends and they all came back with positive responses and asked if there was a series to it.

My friends asked me why I recommended the book to them, and I would tell them to look at the things life, drugs, and love does you. I know that you've changed the way I read now. The old Steff didn't like to pass on the book or tell friends to read the series. Myself would, also, never be so eager to be ready and read the next book. If it was for you Mr. James Frey, I wouldn't be getting ny SSR points for reading your book. Thank you for changing my prospect of reading.

Sincerely
Steff Cortez

1 comment: