Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Kimani Tru's 16 Isn't Always Sweet (by Keyonie W.)

Dear Kimani Tru,

16 Isn't Always Sweet is a great book.. This book hasn't really changed my life, but it makes me look at life in a different way. Like for example, my birthday is coming up and I'm turning 16 I'm looking forward to it but I'm not in a rush to grow up you get to be a kid for 18 years then the rest of your life your an adult.

Kimani your book just tells how the real teenage world is. Girls getting jealous of each other. Girls making up rumors or talking behind each others back, and
girls taking there best friends ex-boyfriend.

All I have to say is this book was good. I know you have more books and
I'm looking forward to reading them. By the way I'm starting on another one.

Sincerely,
Keyonie Wrenn

1 comment: