Monday, June 8, 2009

Stephenie Meyer's Twilight (Araya N.)

Dear Stephenie Meyer,

I'm not one to read many novels, however, Twilight seemed to grasp my attention and changed my view on the world. Whenever I would read this, the excitement was so intense that I could never seem to put it down. When I thought this book couldn't get any better, it always seemed to amaze me. The hyperventilation that I felt throughout had me at the edge of my seat. It's a story that has a tone of love, courage, and suspense. Twilight makes me happy every time that I read it and it gave me a new perspective on the world.

This novel shows me that you can love anyone no matter what the differences are. A vampire was willing to sacrifice his thirst for blood for the girl he loves. Reading this makes me think about what I would be willing to give up for the person I love. Seeing Edward and Bella's chemistry throughout the story makes me yearn for a love like they have.

The characters you portrayed were extremely courageous. Bella and Edward weren't afraid of being with one another and they didn't care about what others thought. Your book made me not worry about how others viewed me and I thank you for that.

Twilight had my heart racing throughout. I never knew what was going to happen next. I have never read any other book like this one. I tell everyone of my friends who haven't read Twilight, to go out and buy it. I enjoy the suspense and will continue to read the rest of your books. I want to take this time out to thank you for creating this wonderful book. It changed my view on life.

Sincerely,

Araya Nicks

1 comment: