Monday, June 8, 2009

Nobody Else has to Know by:Ingrid Tomey

Dear Tomey,
Nobody Else has to Know is a book that teachs you that the longer you don't tell the truth the bigger the lie gets and the more lies you have to tell to make it seem that what you say is the truth just the truth. When you finally do tell the truth no one is going to beleave what you say because you lied to them once and whos to say that you are not going to do it again. I think the leason here is if you what someone to beleave you then you have to be honest with them.
While I was reading this book I began to reflect on how I am sometimes because sometimes I lie and I keep lieing until the lie gets so big that I have to tell the truth.
I can relate to Webber the main charector because we both have lied about something big and then felt realy bad after it. At the beging we both did not know the truth but when we found out the truth it was a little to late to say something at the moment. The good thing is that we both told the truth it took us a while but we told the truth.
I really liked this book and I think that there should be a movie about this because if the book is good then the movie should be just as good. I would recomend this book to any anyone that wants to read a good book. You should alays tell the truth no mater what.
Thank you for reading this
sincerely,
Michelle Orozco

1 comment: