Monday, June 8, 2009

Tick Tock (Dean Koontz)

Dear Mr. Dean Koontz

You wouldnt belive how much your books have taught me. I never knew there were books like yours out there. When I was readin this book i thought about why i chose it out of the many other book you have written and i chose it for the title. I loved reading this book alot. This was one of the most interesting books I have ever read. It was shockingly scary and unexpectingly great. I love the darkness and the horror of your books are what makes them the best. I must say that I sleep less and worry more because of your book, and I am more conscious of everything.

My friend gave me one of your books to read I admit I had some doubt in my mind. I know never judge a book by its cover so I gave it a chance. I didnt think I would like it but I loved it. The excitement, the thrill, your books put me in a whole new universe that I never want to leave. when Tommy Phan first got his car I was excited for him. Your description painted me a clear picture making me feel like i was in the book. When the car started to talk and say his name i thought the car was possesed. But after he got home my heart started racing. That weird doll that tommy took into his house, I knew he shouldnt have picked it up but curiosity...I couldnt put this book down from the moment I started and it left me wanting more when it ended.

I never ever stick with a book. I usually read half then get bored and put it down, but your books I read till the end and want to read even more. Creapy dolls coming alive and trying to kill, I love how your books make me anxious to know whats gonna happen next. I was so shocked when Tommy was standing in his room with a gun in his hand that the doll was going to kill him. When that message came up on his computer screen that was a real shocker. I felt like I was right there sitting next to Tommy reading it with him. I thought about if I was really Tommy what would I do in that situation. It made me want to jump into the book and be Tommy Phan.

I learned alot from this book. For one thing how to fight off creapy rag dolls that are trying to kill you, but also never trust anything you find and that to go with your instincts. You never really know what kind of weird situations you can be brought into, even i didnt know until I read this book. When I started reading this book I didnt really think I would learn anything from it, but I was wrong. So many thing I learned because of your book so thanks. I havent yet read all of your books but someday i hope to.

Sincerely,
Dora Owuor

1 comment: