Friday, June 5, 2009

New Moon by Stephanie Meyer (Christine R.)

Dear Stephanie Meyer,
I have been reading your book New Moon, and I enjoyed reading it. It was one of my favorite books out of your series.
Your book has been my inspiration to me. It teaches about loyalty to our friends and caring about each other.
The cover your book New Moon makes me thinks about loyalty. It makes me think about loyalty because a flower is like having patience of growing it. When you have patience it’s like giving patience to your friends, helping it to grow to a stronger flower.
Reading your book helps me be a better person because you’re giving loyalty to your friends and family. Bella and Jacob are really good friends, they never let go each other. When Bella is in trouble Jacob is always there. They remind me of my friends because whenever one of us is in trouble or we need help, we're always there no matter what.
Being there for your friends is caring each other. This is why I love New Moon because to me it means friendships. Many people can learn reading this book. What you can learn is that having loyalty to your friends is good because in order to have friends you have to respect each other just like Bella and Jacob. Both of them respect each and have loyalty to each other. That’s what you should be doing with your friends.

Caring about friends are really important because if one of your friends are hurt and you don’t even care, then that I obviously mean that you don’t even care about your friend. If you do care that means that you’re a good friend. Everybody in this world would love friend that cares about each other, that gives loyalty to each other, and best of all giving respect to each other. Giving respect to each is important. When give respect, you’re suppose to be giving like you’re talking to your parents or talking to regular people. That is why giving respect is important.


Sincerly,
Christine Ronquillo

1 comment: