Monday, June 8, 2009

Miss Betsy Haynes' Death Deception (Brittani W.)

Dear Miss Betsy Haynes,

I loved the book Death Deception. The story about Ashlyn trying to help out Andy with rehab and the fact of his parents getting him addicted to drugs when he was a little boy. I feel I learned a lot about this book, only because Ashlyn faced all the obstacles in front of her when it came to Andy and his cries for help. I feel I can help people and understand them better, only because I read all about Andy’s story and it just really opened my eyes. And yes, even though it is a fiction story. If still has realness to it too. It’s a story of fear, tears, and even a little laughter. No matter how mad someone’s story is you can always take the good out of it, and that’s what Ashlyn did for Andrew.

I feel I can take from that and learn to do that in the real life. Because this can really be a real life story, and this all can be so very true to someone, even though it was a fiction based story, it still has a base of facts to it. I think you are an amazing author for the creation of this story that you have made. It took imagination and creativity and I feel you really draw your readers in and give them the reality of what your message is in a story. I totally grasped the realness and the sincerity of your story, and to be quite honest I’m not of a reader. But your story just really caught my attention and by the first couple chapters I was already hooked, and I just couldn’t put the book down. That’s just how amazingly real it was to me.

I just have to say your book is really amazing and I think you have a wonderful imagination and you are truly gifted to come up with work like that, and to get people to feel the emotions the character does. If Ashlyn was sad I was sad, if Andy was scared I was scared, if Andy felt alone, so did I. This book really came out at me, and grabbed me and pulled me in the story with them, and that is just wonderful to do. This book was great, and I appreciate the chance to read and learn from it.

Sincerely,

Brittani Wolford

1 comment: