Monday, June 8, 2009

Damia by Anne Mccaffrey

Dear Anne Mcaffrey,
I really never read a book for enjoyment of a book but your book “Damia” it has open my views on how your mind can be creative. It has started to interest me in to the science fiction type of books I have really been into more books that are realistic and show more of a realistic view and are about teenagers. “Damia” has showed me that you can bring a whole new view on of showing realistic events in a world that could never really exist.

You have helped me to enjoy reading and started me to read on my time instead of reading for school. It has showed me that love can also stand no matter how the age difference of the people are and that you can know your true love no matter how old they are. It has also helped me to use my imagination more because you never know what you can make up that is interesting. You have also got me interested into making stories using my imagination and events that happen to everyone in there daily life. That you can even be so mad in love that you are blind to the persons true intentions of what they want to do to you or if there intentions are to break you and drain you slowly.

As you can see you have helped me to love reading and to read on my own time. You have also made me interested in scientific fiction books and you have also shown me that you could mix it with realistic events. You have also showed me that people have intentions that aren’t always good for you. That you should always read and use your imagination.
Sincerely,
Stephen Simkins

No comments:

Post a Comment