Sunday, June 7, 2009

Stephenie Meyer's Twilight (by Brittney W.)

Dear Stephenie Meyer,

Im not a big fan of reading at all. The only way to get me to read is if I am completely bored and have nothing else better to do. After reading your book Twilight. My thoughts of reading and dislikes are now the opposite. Ive never been so engaged in a book that I cant take my eyes of it. I never wanted to go to sleep without reading about 3 chapters. I was so interested and engaged in your book i finished Twilight in 2 and a half days.

I never believed love can be so delicate. Not only with a human but with an vampire. A species completely different from you but appears so similar. That a two young teenagers could fall in love at such a young age. No one ever believes love is real at a young age. In this book. I believe it. The character Edward really made the story suspenseful and romantic. I would fall in love with a character like him also. I still cant believe this beautiful book that children around the world love was just a dream to you. Only if I had dreams of unconditional love and unpredictable events. That had risks of falling in love with an vampire who could change my life forever. I reall loved how the character Bella was shy and a down to earth girl, she made the story more realistic and interesting. The series of events in this book took my mind for a ride. I felt like I was there and witnesed it all. As if I were Bella. No pictures were needed to picture this story. I imagined every line.

Stephenie Meyer you inspire me so much and ii cant wait to finish the other 3 books. You have a beautiful mind that keeps us yound readers engaged. And the amazing writing you do that makes it so real. Stories we could never imagine. Stories we could never tell. I am grateful to have read your book. Because now i am a reader and I love to read books like yours.

Sincerely,

Brittney Whittington

1 comment: